Friday 21 March 2014

1

What To Expect Here?

  • Friday 21 March 2014
  • IndianBooktuber
  • Share
  • I knew I could simply start with posting the C Programs which I need to code myself just to increase my efficiency in C programming. In fact, I have already posted a few on PerCepTion which is my personal blog but I felt it would not be a good idea to clutter my personal blog with C Programs. Many of my readers are already disappointed with that move so I decided to make things right and started this one.
    So, by now, from the title you can guess that this blog is going to have 100 C Programs which I will be going to code to prepare myself for the campus placement interviews which I am going to have in the month of August.
    Till then I intend to post programs here so as to share my work with each one of you who would read this blog.
    Well, you might be thinking what's the difference? There are hundreds of blogs which already have this kind of structure and posts; then why should you come here often?
    You would see the difference once I will start posting. Not many bloggers explain their code that perfectly which is quite a bad thing. And that's why I felt the need for this..
    So stay tuned.. I hope you enjoy visiting this blog :) 

    1 Responses to “What To Expect Here?”

    Unknown said...
    1 August 2018 at 01:36

    i want the solution to print the string by using pointers in c program


    Post a Comment

    Subscribe